Sunday, January 28, 2007

UK Tour - Part 2 - Back in the very big city of London

We had a good few days with Lola Mila and we played and chatted like old friends before heading back into the very big city of London, where Mama and Papa caught up with some old pals. Papa and some friends even babysat me one night, so Mama coul dgo and play drinking cocktails with the girls. My four babysitters, Mark, Gus, Tito Rob and Papa were really fun but a little too drunk (especially Gus), so I pretended to be asleep for the whole night until Mama came home!!! Yikes.
I also met Matthew, who they call Shady. I don't know about "shady" but he pulled some funny faces and bought me the cosiest outfit ever, leaving many envious grown-ups. ...and crazy Stu, from 'oop north' apparently. Whatever that means, I do not know, but he was a lively character and we all went to have yummy dinner with James and Stella. Last time I was there, I was less than the size of a pea in Mama's tummy.
... and here I am with Nicky, who really likes to party...
...and Cat, who had whipped up Daddy's favourite for dinner...
...yeah, the very big city of London was alot of fun. Papa says next time I'll get to see the Thames and the big cathederal there... ...and go to the Tate and hopefully these slides will still be there......as you can imagine 'the Big Smoke' was pretty tiring for big little me.
Hooray for my lovely godparent E-J, nice lap for nap. Thanks...




...next stop Christmas in Staffordshire.

laters

Maya D-T

1 comment:

theHotTomato said...

go away Mr Spammy ps3785863... you're really annoying.
Maya DT