Saturday, October 28, 2006

How Guud is this?

Once again, the olds dragged me out in my slumber to the legendary Guu Otokame. The bestest izakaya joint in town... supposedly. Whether this is true or not is up to you to decide for yourself, but the restaurant did manage to convert my non-believer Granny G'Ann'T. I think she actually enjoyed it. As usual I was shoved in the corner in my car seat. Hmmm not sure about that. I suppose it is to be expected while I still have no teeth and no etiquette training.

However, I did manage to get myself some grub too; thanks Mama. mmmmmmmmmmmm... but mostly I kept schtum -"a kid should be seen and not heard!"- and bided my time with just a couple of yelps and squirms. Guys you owe me big time!!

...back at the ranch and it was all cuddles (and food time)...

and washed down with Papa's galactically gigantic gin and tonics...
...well fancy that! guzzzling a giant G and T with Granny G'Ann'T. Look at that! It's half the size of Granny. Unfortunately, Granny G'Ann'T had to go back home. ho hum. I'll see her at Christmas too. In the meantime, my aim is to stay cool...

...my future's so bright, I gotta wear Daddy's shades.
yeah man. Peace.
the
Lady Maya D-T

1 comment:

Renante Solivar said...

i see a new baby gap commercial