Sunday, November 05, 2006

My toys
I have been given some pretty amazing presents in my 7 week long life. I have received a large collection of clothes, toys and books. I even received some feisty bottles of liquor!!! You'll be relieved to hear I donated them to Daddy's drink cabinet as I am still almost two decades shy of legally being allowed to drink'em. I am not quite up to speed with the books, but they look great and I promise to get stuck in just as soon as I am taught how to read.
So in the meantime that means I get to enjoy my clothes and toys. I am growing so fast that many of my clothes are already too small... months before they should. I am growing so fast that I have outgrown several wardrobes already. Never mind last season, try last week's stuff. Yikes!
Fortnuately I am starting to get the most out of my toys. .

Here I am with Derek the educational Dolphin. If you squeeze him right, he squeeks and ribbons shoot out from his blow hole ...
...the little one is Daphne, Derek the educational Dolphin's daughter. If you squeeze her right she squeaks in a higher pitch than Derek; a hilarious symphony of discord. The wince on Mama's face gets a smile from me every time!!
then there is Brian the humble bumble bee and...
...here I am moving and motivating with Maureen the motivational monkey..
...and with a whole big group of us.
As you can see, I am really starting to bond with my toys. Probably my favourite right now is Frankie Frankenstein the helium balloon. Limitless hours of untold fascination. seizures laters.
Missy Maya D to the T

1 comment:

Renante Solivar said...

aaaahhhh, maya's first boyfriend frankie. this will be a subject of discussion on her wedding day.