Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekender

Phew, what a jam-packed weekend; enough to make a girl dizzy. I have been hauled all over Vancouver to coffee shops and baby shops and even the cold beer store (brrrr that was cold).

We christened my 'pramette' on Main Street; my own set of wheels; not as flash as Daddy's but all mine and gets me around town. That trip we managed a spot of sushi. I don't touch the stuff myself, but you gotta do what you can to keep the old dears happy and I was able to sleep through the whole thing anyway.

I even let them go to the pub on Granville Island for a pint and some tucker. I was along for the ride in the Baby Bjorn and yes you guessed it, I was sleeping again. Here I am 'free-sleeping'... look no carrier, cot nor crib.

Today we had a big party , Filipino styleee, and everyone ate a hundred different kinds of pork. We even had pork ice cream and pork sponge cake and tea. I think.

Tito Rene arrived in a yellow car. He's so cool, he always comes in a different car and says urban babies wear black. He didn't say what East-siders wear, but he was really nice to me.

This is my friend Amori again. We mostly just hang out while amusing our parents. Sometimes we like to mix it up a bit and throw in an original wail just to keep them guessing. Well at this age there's not many other ways to get yer kicks?

I got to meet Tia and her Mama for the first time today. They brought me loads of great stuff including some cool cool shades and a noisy bunch of bells... hehehe I can see that one winding up the folks just as soon as I am able.

So as you might imagine, it's been a crazy, exhausting whirl of a weekend for a young diva like me... Or as they should say, another day, another holler.



Hmmm, time for a snooze.

Yeah.

Lady Missy Maya D-T xx

No comments: