Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Original Mama D-T

After the excesses of the weekend, I now have some inkling of the Tuesday blues... or perhaps it's the fumes from the highly toxic floor paint Daddy is using. Luckily the rainy season is still somewhere in the Pacific, so we were able to hang out in the garden while the paint 'off-gassed'. Whatever, we have managed to chill these last couple of days and have spent it 'bonding'! Yuk, don't I sound like a cheesy management guru?

Fact of the matter is that I think my parents are quirky but kind of cute...

...and to be frank, today I am again in awe of my Mama. As a result, and with no apologies for being schmultzy, this post is dedicated to the most incredible and beautiful person in my life. Sorry Papa, you are not too embarassing all the time. I like all the hair and the shades will break or be lost soon enough. You are even o.k. looking too, but I'm afraid no milk, no accolades.

So what is it about Mama? Could it be our shared love of edumification?...


...sleeping?...

...sunbathing?...

...or simply our shared epicurean love of food, life and stuff...

...thanks Mummy. I love you.

Maya xXx

No comments: