Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kitsilano Beach

We've been having a bit of an Indian summer here, so we kitted up and headed out in Papa's wheels. The usual fun was had hitting all the bumps with no suspension. The beach was great. We sat at the beach cafe just drinking, soaking up the rays and atmosphere. Here I am enjoying the view... er ok so I was sleeping again.

Papa's cousin, Mel, even rode by and joned us for bit. I'm sure I was just blinking in this photo.


We stayed for quite a while. It was almost sunset before we headed home. Now being a lady, a diva to boot, and less than two weeks old, you can imagine that I have personal needs that must be met and on a regular basis. Fortunately we found our own log on the beach...


...and settled down for a stunt-change, some nosh (for me)...


... and a quick tag. No doubt Banksy would be proud... Pictures on the Seawalls! Gotta go, got some gardening to get on with. Busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

Renante Solivar said...

did you use maya's feet as the rake to create that sand masterpiece? how sweet.