Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Homeward Bound

I arrived home for the first time on Sunday. Dadddy's ride could use a bit of pimping, but you takes what you gets and the crappy suspension makes for great fun going over potholes in the back alleys. He also seems kind of smitten by me, which is nice, but he could certainly use a shave sometime soon. At least he is quite warm to sleep on.


Mummy is great and feeds me really well. I think I tire her out, but it all seems worth it when we can crash together in post-prandial bliss... every couple of hours too. Mmmmmmmmmmilk.... and sleep.



As I mentioned before, the cat Mango keeps looking at me hungrily. I think the old dears will keep me safe from him, but he already raided my Moses' basket. Oi Mister, sling yer hook, that's one of my beds!! Get your own place to sleep.

You may be thinking I don't do much except eat and sleep and you'd almost be correct. I do do something else, but that's yuk... although I should thank Tito Aldo for sorting out me first one back in the hospital. Tee hee.

Pheweee all that excitement (and some more grub) has made me sleepy again....

...until next time,

Maya... ...z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

1 comment:

Pia said...

great photo of your 2 girls!