Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The San Francisco Connection

My friends from San Francisco came up a couple of weeks ago. I got to hang with Granny Annie the Neighbourhood Nannie while Mama and Papa scooted off to Guu... for a change. It was the first time I had let the olds scoot off together for a proper session. They came skulking back home early having invited everyone over to theirs for a party.
.
The next day Shawn came and gave us memorbale maniac moments such as her legendary "Hot-Dog-Dance". If you're ever in San Francsico Be sure to ask her to show you . She really brought out my inner-dudette.
That out fit my friends is 100% SanFran Flower-in-yer-hair-chic. I got to play with Tita Lara and Shanti... ...Shanti was really funny, and despite being utterly butterly, Shawn and I really bonded.
...and I got to drink tea with Tito Rene. We had so much fun we all got together the next day as well. Shawn and Shanti got me some uber-dudette leggings. Mama and Papa winced at the 80s retro until I showed them how well the rainbow ones went with my Ninja outfit.

Afterwards I got to practice my Ninja skills on Papa.

Peace, love 'n other SF stuff,
Missy Maya D-to-the-T

No comments: