Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Easter
My first Easter was ok. I think in future it will be much better once I'm old enough to get some chocolate. I was dressed up as the Easter bunny. The outfit had the largest floppiest ears since Dumbo flapped his way to the bigtime. But as you can see in this photo, I had mixed feelings about the whole thing.
Tita Lara and Tito Rene invited us over for dinner which was easily as classy as their "dip it in Chocolate" cocktail party before Christmas. It's nice because Mama, Papa and I got well-togged up.
I sported my new red dress and ate red pepper to match. The oldies all ate too much and by the end were on the floor holding their sides. Top scran.
We headed over to Amori's place the next day so she could have a go with the easter bunny costume. She loved it and wasn't afraid to show it.
Our Papas played FIFA football on the Xbox and drank beer while we played with all of Amori's cool toys. I look forward to future Easters, but I don't understand why you would keep eating until it hurts like Mama and Papa did again.
.
Old folks are strange.
.
Maya D-T
^^^^^^^^

No comments: