Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lola Mila
As you may or may not know, my Lola was staying with us for a bit. I don't know how long it was exactly, as I'm not very good at judging the concept of time yet. I just know it was long enough for us to bond really well. Here is my Lola Mila and me chatting on the sofa..
...and chilling on the sofa...

...and of course sleeping sometimes.We did loads of other things too, like eating at fine restaurants, walking to fine restaurants, bathing after being at fine restaurants, a little bit of shopping and even a party or two.

We enjoyed being with each other so much we hatched a plan for us run away to the UK. I don't know if you remember, but it was so cunning, you could pin a tail on it and call it a fox. Somehow Mummy and Daddy must have found out about Lola Mila's plan as they came with us to the aeroport to scupper any chance of sneaking off. I think Lola forgot the bottles of milk too.

Ho hum, so it didn't work out this time, but there is always next time.

It was sad saying goodbye to Lola, but I'll get to see her soon at Christmas when the folks take me to Blighty to see my cousins. Maybe we can plot something then.

thanks for coming to stay Lola. I love you,

YYYYY MAYA D-T YYYYY

1 comment:

Pia said...

it was a pleasure meeting your lola mila dear maya! here's to hoping that she visits more often!