Monday, October 09, 2006

How to kidnap a napping kid...
...cooooooool.

My Lola arrived in town a couple of days ago. She came from a long, long way away and says we are going to run away together. It sounds really exotic where she lives; they drive backwards down the street and speak funny like Ma and Pa. My Granny lives there too, so I could have Lola and Granny spoil me rotten forever. The above picture is the historic moment of our first meeting, when the plan was hatched. I think Tita Linda is going to help us, here Tita Linda and I are scheming away on the sofa. I know it looks like I'm napping, but I'm just thinking very hard.

Originally the plan was to disguise me as Lola's pet bear, but I don't think allow bears on the aeroplane. The pink and white stripes might have aroused suspicion too...
So, in a moment of pure genius, we have changed the plan into a simpler one: it looks like the best way to achieve it is to fool the olds into thinking Lola is returning home on a different day. She will then 'look after' me straight after a feed and check in for the flight over the phone. I will then secret myself into her carry-on luggage, call a cab and make a break for it...

...so if you UKishers see me before December, you ain't seen me, right? If you you know what I mean.



No comments: